Jack of Sports is now on the HELM App!
Jack of Sports offers co-ed, multi-sport camps that include tennis, soccer, bike riding, basketball, and swimming each day. Your child will spend their camp-days learning the basic skills of each sport while participating in creative drills and fun sport games.
Why a multi-sport camp? Playing different sports allows your child to develop their hand-eye coordination, foot speed, mobility, and strength–and each sport provides a unique opportunity to develop further in those areas. It also helps your child to stay interested and excited while they build friendships and learn about the benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle–skills that will benefit them for a lifetime!
Jack of Sports maintains the philosophy that kids should be involved in different sports every season, with the focus being on participation–rather than on the team the child is playing for.
- Jack of Sports has locations in the west end, east end, and central Toronto.
- They offer full-day camps for kids between the ages of 4 – 13.
- Busing to and from camp can be arranged dependant on availability.
- The sport camps are co-ed.
- Sports and activities are modified to age and skill-level of the group.
You can now book all Jack of Sports Camps on the HELM App — download it for free today!